logo Home home



What is Needed to Apply?

           For More Information Call: 410-356-9230      

Discharge/Separation papers (DD-214)
   If you need to request military records please click here for form SF - 180

Copy of Marriage Certificate

Copy of Death Certificate (For Widow Benefits)

Copy of current Social Security Award Letter

Proof of all medical expenses that are not reimbursed by insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. (Examples: Assisted Living or Nursing Home costs, medications, insurance premiums, medical bills, etc.)

Physician statement including the following information:

        - Diagnosis/Prognosis
        - List all disabilities
        - What activities of daily living patient needs assistance with
        - Why assisted living, nursing home or home care is recommended
        - Someone around 24 hours a day is recommended

Statement from Assisted Living or Nursing Home including the   following:

        - Date they become a resident
        - Monthly payment (include if this is a private pay or Medicaid)

Voided check

Copy of most recent bank account and investment statements

Recent hospitalization discharge summaries

apply seminars aid

Home | Our Story | Aid & Attendance | How to Apply | How We Can Help | Seminars | Testimonials | Newsletters | F.A.Q.'s | Our Team | Contact Us | Site Map

© 2013-17 Veterans Benefit Outreach Program
Sawyer Wealth Management | Securities and Advisory Services Offered Through Client One Securities, LLC Member FINRA/SIPC and an Investment Advisor. Sawyer Wealth Management and Client One Securities, LLC are not affiliated. | Member FINRA & SIPC